Signed Case Retainer
Standing with Those Impacted by Paraquat Herbicide
Welcome to Superior Campaign Solutions' Paraquat page, where we assist law firms in acquiring cases of individuals allegedly affected by Paraquat herbicide.
Ready To Elevate Your Mass Tort
Camp Lejeune Criteria
- Proof of Exposure: Individuals must provide proof of residence or employment at Camp LeJeune between 1953 and 1987.
- Medical Diagnosis: A medical diagnosis of one or more specific diseases or conditions associated with the water contamination.
- Time of Diagnosis: The diagnosis should generally be made after the exposure, or there should be clear evidence that the exposure exacerbated a pre-existing condition.
- Multiple System Atrophy
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
- Lung Damage
- Kidney Failure
- Liver Failure
- Heart Failure
- Esophageal Strictures
- Pulmonary Edema
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Acute Kidney Injury
- Altered Mental Status
- Parkinson's Disease
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
Why Choose Superior Campaign
Ready To Accelerate Your Mass Tort Success?
Contact us today, and let’s make the first move toward better case acquisition and stronger results in mass tort litigation. Your enhanced approach to mass torts begins with Superior Campaign Solutions.